Mole Grips

To: "'Theo Smit'" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: Mole Grips
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:01:02 -0700
Originally manufactured by "Mole" (Trade Mark), since acquired by Stanley.
There are several Moles with phones listed in the San Diego phone directory
(but no Voles). There are 33 patents with inventors named Mole, so they are
not without at least a modest degree of ingenuity here in the U.S. and I
assume in England as well. Never met one myself, but I presume they're not
the same thing as your voles.