Re: Dale A's ackerman kit

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: Re: Dale A's ackerman kit
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:15:28 -0500
Although I will immeadiately do a search on the Tigers United site, I was
hoping for a quicker response from someone on the LIST. An owner in N.Y. and
also a fairly recent owner has rack problems. He emailed me he had someone
to rebuild the rack but all he knows is when he bought the car it had a kit
from Dale A.Im pretty sure the rack is from an early MG but I have no idea
what years that includes or if it is from a Midget or Sprite, which is what
comes to mind. If anyone knows which rack Dale used with his ackerman kit,
Im sure Cliff in N.Y would be most appreciative. Thanks ahead of time for
any and all responses. Tony in southern IL