RE: Book of Norman Prices

To: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Book of Norman Prices
From: "Greg Tibbetts" <gregti@tibnet.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:34:31 -0700
>The book that was bid up to $1500.00 before Christmas didn't sell to the
highest bidder. The deal fell through. I personally
>contacted the second place bidder and offered her the book for her top bid
($1200.00). She told me to go pound sand. So I
>then contacted the third place finisher and offered mine up at $1000.00, he
bought it. I can buy a lot of parts for $1000.00
>so I said good bye to the Book. The woman called me back about a month
later wanting to pay $1200.00.

If that woman calls you back again wanting to pay $1200, send her to me!  I
have two BONs, and for that price, I'd would be willing to part with one.

        Greg