RE: Tiger Valuation

To: lon@sedona.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tiger Valuation
From: "lgooch@satx.rr.com" <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 01:09:37 -0400
A question I hope someone can help me with. I took off the front cover on
my original 260 to use for my 302 and noticed that in the area where the
water pump goes (with the water pump out) that the bottom edge has been
"chewed" a bit like something passed through that should not have. It is
just on the lower lip of the water pump area near the outlet and the flat
part is still smooth. The question is should I go with that or better to
look for another or try to smooth it out with a grinder best I can? I plan
to use one of the lists recommened water pumps, maybe Edlebrock. Appreciate
any suggestions.
Thanks Lewis

http://mail2web.com/ .