Re: Front license plate bracket

To: sunbeamtiger_65@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Front license plate bracket
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:25:28 EDT
Phil

The original valence had threaded nuts welded behind holes in the
valance where the bracket went.  The Alpine bracket was almost
the same as the Tiger except for black rubber block that went
between the bracket and small metal pieces that screwed into
the nuts.  The purpose of the rubber block was to allow the
license plate to swing up and allow a starter crank to be
inserted into the Alpine engine.  I have the Alpine bracket on  my
Tiger and the rubber blocks are showing their age.

Sorry but I can get detailed pics now but someone on the list may.

Dave