RE: New Tiger owner....NEWBIE

To: "'Bourne, Darryl'" <darryl.bourne@rbc.com>,
Subject: RE: New Tiger owner....NEWBIE
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:14:03 -0600
Welcome aboard, Darryl! Always good to hear about another Tiger owner in
Calgary, although it sounds like you'll be doing a fairly nasty commute to
work on it until you get your Tiger back together. The best (in terms of
quality and workmanship) LAT79 hoods come from Kent Wilcox in southern
California, but according to all reports he has a long waiting list and it
can be tough to get a hold of him. I have a spare (square corner) hood
sitting in my basement if you have a good fiberglass guy on call...

There are probably about a dozen Tigers in Calgary and at least one very
stout Alpine conversion (Jim Foster's). We really ought to do some social
thing this summer...

Best regards,
Theo