Carnival Red in the eye of the beholder.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carnival Red in the eye of the beholder.
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:23:32 -0400
"I've heard that if you open a can of tomato soup you have carnival  red."

Is there any mention of brand of soup?  One man's carnival red may match
Campbell's, while another may be close to Hunt's tomato soup.  In my posession
is a Du Pont UK 66 - 71  paint chip page and Carnival Red  (39) does not
resemble any tomato soup color I ever had the pleasure to eat.

                                              Jeff