RE: New Hertz Shelby

To: "'Chris and Jodie'" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>,
Subject: RE: New Hertz Shelby
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:36:51 -0400
        I wonder how many will show up at track events................

I'm an instructor at a driving school at Watkins Glen; I'll keep an eye open
for them and report any sightings.

Of coarse I might miss them since all eyes were on 2 FORD GTs that ran this
Monday and Tuesday and a 3rd one came to visit, plus Phil Hills old Alfa
Romeo was there.    Last year Derek Hill was driving the Alfa before they
went to LeMans.

I caught a ride in one of the GTs; 155 mph down the back straight and still
pulling; now thats a luxury super car.

Ron Fraser