RE: V-8, no Tiger Content

To: theo.smit@dynastream.com, v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: V-8, no Tiger Content
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 13:13:15 -0400
Some of those little V-8s are pretty slick.

I think someone mentioned a little V-8 blender...well how about a gas
powered blender (but not a V-8)...
http://www.v8snowblowers.com/id9.html

Of course this is brought to you by the V-8 snowblower guys...
http://www.v8snowblowers.com

And another favorite...the V-8 chainsaw...
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/154/

Paul