Re: Tiger brakes

To: Tiger man <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger brakes
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:25:02 -0700
Steve, (from Steve),

You too have the Rootes Sunbeam Tiger parts to Ford parts list in the
TigersUnited.com "Rootes Resources" Tiger Parts List. Includes all
parts, and Ford parts, as appropriate.  Co-usage Alpine parts are in the
MAIN Alpine Parts Department manual, and are NOT in this section.

This is the original Dealer cross reference (Tiger Section), and is
accurate for the MkI, and subsequent models where there were no changes,
Choose Section Appropriate to your needs.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

Steve

___
Steve Laifman