RE: More Pentastars

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: More Pentastars
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:37:06 -0400
Stu,
Two holes, one directly over another (and slightly larger). The top hole for
mounting and the lower hole to align the top of the Pentastar straight up.

I know on American Chrysler cars the pentastar was made of metal and held on
by a nut, and I would assume that Sunbeams would have been the same.

Also the pentastar would only be found on the passenger side.

Reproductions of the Penatstars can be found through a number of sources,
and they are plastic and just pushed on with a barbed pin..

Tiger B382001937 has one.

Paul