RE: penta star

To: wpitrman@peoplepc.com
Subject: RE: penta star
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:08:55 -0400
Wes,
Americans drive on the right side of the road so if the car is driving by or
parked by a curb then the emblem is close to the people looking at the car
on the road or sidewalk.

You only need half as many emblems if you only use one per car...keeps cost
down...which probably would be the main reason.

Paul