five speed for sale : five bolt scatershield for sale and K

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: five speed for sale : five bolt scatershield for sale and K
From: Petercln@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:52:36 EDT
Hi everyone I recently sold my tiger.  I bought one of  Dale(Akuszewski's)
Restoration's five speeds he did back in 2001.  The  trans is brand new with
the
.8 fifth gear set up by D and D Performance. I am  asking $3000 obo plus
shipping.  I also have a Ansen five bolt two piece  scatershield (NHRA approved
at
the time of manufacture) with the original  bolts.  I am asking $450 plus
shipping obo.  I have a five bolt K  motor if you know anyone interested please
pass my email address along.  I  can give them all the details about the
engine. This I would like local pick up  or I might deliver so anyone in the so
calif area. Please respond to _Petercln@aol.com_ (mailto:Petercln@aol.com)  I
can
provide references if  needed. Paypal add 3%
Peter  Delgatto
WWW.KnightCleaners.com