Final Cooling Word

To: newmexicobooks@bacavalley.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Final Cooling Word
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 09:16:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/2006 7:14:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
newmexicobooks@bacavalley.com writes:

My neat  little first car, a dandy Model T Ford,

Yes, my first car was also a neat little Model "T" Touring with convection
cooling. It also cooling was supplemented by the water boiling on hot  Kansas
summer days so I fitted a later model "T" water pump to it. It used lots  of
straight water in the summer time and an alcohol mix in the  winter. Pressure
caps were not available. Extra water, gas and oil were  always on board.

          John  Logan