Another Tiger on the road!!!

To: "Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Another Tiger on the road!!!
From: "Patrick" <patrick@patmania.ch>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:33:01 +0200
hi listers

some years ago I bought a tiger on ebay. some weeks ago it finally made it
on the road. last week was the final test, a 2,600km trip throu germany
(www.2000kmdurchdeutschland.de, only in german but great pictures). i had no
technical problems except the overheating and once a stuck needle in the
carburator.

the overheating was due to outside temperatures of 33+ degree celius and
very very slow stop and go on very hot roads!!! once outside the towns, the
temp came down immediatly.

there is only one thing that really bothered me. the heat in the car! all
the engine head goes under the car and this warms up the whole car inside.
my metal gas pedal was very hot, nearly burned my nacked foot!!! in some
time i will put some pics on www.sunbeam-alpine.ch .

drive savely and keep'm on the road!!

patrick