Tiger trans tunnel

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger trans tunnel
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:24:35 EDT
As most of you know, I am in the middle of working on the unibody on my
Tiger.

The rear portion of my tranmission tunnel is rather bent and torn up. It
seems that there is a lip that sticks back past the floor and a driveshaft,
modified rear end or something was hitting against this area. Has anybody else
experienced this problem? It looks like I could just cut some of this lip off
the
tunnel where it sticks out past the floor, if this is a common problem, but I
don't want to do any extra cutting unless I have to. Any thoughts?

Tim Suddard
Classic Motorsports magazine