FW: [Fwd: [Fwd: New front suspension? Help needed]] PART 1 of 2

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [Fwd: [Fwd: New front suspension? Help needed]] PART 1 of 2
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:43:39 -0600
Hi all,
I got this message from Jim Blackwood. Sounds like an interesting
opportunity for someone in the Michigan area if they are interested in this
sort of conversion. Other contributions in this area include:

As some of you know I've done a coil-over conversion using Aldan shocks on
my front end, but it hasn't seen the road yet. It is, however, holding the
car off the ground just fine in my new garage ;) . I have some drawings for
the various parts but nothing that would be usable for someone to hand to a
fabricator for replication.
Bob Hokanson in Idaho has a prototype replacement front end that deals with
all the various front suspension ills. Maybe he can chime in with current
status and plans for duplication?
Tom Hall has been reinforcing and modifying front ends for Tiger owners for
a long time.
John Logan and TE/AE have published his fulcrum pin reinforcement plans,
which can provide a significant increase in the overall safety of the front
end.
I'm sure there are many other ideas floating around in this arena.

Theo

  _____