RE: Looking for Tiger Exhaust Manifolds

To: "'Phil Stafford'" <sunbeamtiger_65@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Looking for Tiger Exhaust Manifolds
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:34:23 -0400
Phil
        The LH exhaust manifold is a FORD part;  C3DZ-9431-A

The RH exhaust manifold was cast somewhere else, however a Ford Falcon owner
told me that exhaust manifold was also on a Falcon.   He never gave me a
part number and I was never able to confirm his story but I throw it out
there just in case there is some truth to it.

Ron Fraser