Dyno Video

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dyno Video
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:59:58 -0400
Ok everyone,
It seems that many have had problems figuring out the yousendit web site
(welcome to the club I had trouble at first too). I did not want to turn
this into a huge project just thought it would be fun so I have done two
things.
I checked the yousendit upload and it is fine I got both the dyno sheet
and the video that are contained in the zip file.
To get the file from www.yousendit.com follow these steps:
1.      Go to www.yousendit.com  and register.
2.      Wait for the activation email and AFTER you click on the
activation email they send
3.      Then go back to the original email and click on the link. You
will see a login with MY email address.
4.      Type YOUR registered email address in over where my email is
displayed and then your password.
5.      Once you do that you are now able to see a web page that has a
download button (Unless your company server prevents it)
6.      click and download the file.
7.      Once downloaded it is a Zip file and inside is a word document
and an avi file. The avi file needs to be viewed using a newer version
of windows media player or Quicktime. Both can be downloaded for free.

If you do not want the dyno sheet go to youtube and I have uploaded it
there. Thanks to Chris and Jodie for the idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSMayDvW5NA will take you directly to the
video but the dyno graph is missing. The quality suffers a bit but still
looks pretty good.
Next I am going to get my wife to video a power launch out on Antonio
Parkway.
There is also a video there of the Hollywood car being unloaded and some
other Tiger related videos .. I was surprised how much was there.

Or if you want to post it to a web site use this link text string.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSMayDvW5NA";></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aSMayDvW5NA";
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425"
height="350"></embed></object>

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.