Fw: 1967 Tiger Continuing Scam

To: "Tigergroup" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1967 Tiger Continuing Scam
From: "Lewis Gooch" <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:27:56 -0500
The deal will happen through SquareTrade. I am an affiliated member of eBay
SquareTrade, I have there a purchase protection account up to $6700 and I
assume you know what this means.

How you are protected by eBay SquareTrade:

1) If you will not receive the car as i described to you, although this is not
the case, eBay SquareTrade will refund you with 100% from the whole amount
which you paid me. Even in case you will not receive the car, they will refund
you the money.
2) They will verify the payment and if is OK, if the money exist and are
available they will notify me to proceed with the shipping. After you receive
it and see that the car is the one you want, you just notify SquareTrade to
forward me the payment details in order for me to pick up my money.

Please e-mail me your eBay user ID and your full name and address, so I can
get in touch with eBay SquareTrade. They will instruct you how to proceed.

Thank you,

Jan

-