Dale A's 5 speed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dale A's 5 speed
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:56:10 -0700 (PDT)
List- Im finally getting around to installing the 5
speed I had Dale build using the AMC tailshaft. I want
to install a new centerforce clutch and hydrulic throw
out bearing (brand undetermined)and Im not sure of
what clutch to order ( using spline count or year of
tranny etc)  and Im interested in hearing from anyone
who has installed a hyd. throw out bearing. The brand
and---if it works well, satisfied or wishing you had
retained the orginal slave cylinder. You may mail me
direct or on list. Thanks ahead of time for any input
I receive. The best of weekends. Tony in southern IL.
PS- if anyone using a Dales 5 speed has any advice or
knows that I will need to do drive shaft or other
mods, please speak up.I would like to have all
unforseen problems ready to fix before I pull the
stock 4 speed.