Re: Stroked, Anyone?

To: Mark Rense <kneedrag@corecomm.net>
Subject: Re: Stroked, Anyone?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:31:58 -0700
Mark,

I think you will find Tim Ronak's article on TigersUnited.com is not
only right down the "stroker" Tiger alley, but a brilliant choice. It is
conveniently detailed, with excellent photos, on:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/Ronak350Lunati/pt-Ronak350Lunati1.asp

Ken Mattice has written another great exploration of stroked 260 block
engines:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/MatticeStroker/pt-MatticeStroker1.asp

Many MORE articles listed on "Tech Tips" by author:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/byauthor.asp

Steve

___
Steve Laifman