Re: Just take a look at this...thing.

To: CoolVT@aol.com, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just take a look at this...thing.
From: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:05:54 -0600
I had the taillights pegged as 1974-76 Civic, like on this car:
http://www.drive.com.au/used_cars/honda/civic/sydney/detail.aspx?id=2759694&pg=1&pp=1&d=0&nv=1
The US and Canadian models had all-red lenses.
I had a '78 Civic 1200 hatchback for about four or five years back in
'85 and autocrossed the wheels off it... even took FTD one time when the
course designer spaced the cones a little tight. About four months ago
there was an ad in the local Bargain Finder for a '78 with a bunch of
mods done to it. I never checked it out but I'd be amazed if that was
the same one or if the parts I'd collected were still driving around all
on the same car.

Theo