Help For Tiger Owner's Nighttime CSS Disease

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help For Tiger Owner's Nighttime CSS Disease
From: "Mark Rense" <kneedrag@core.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:17:15 -0400
Greetings fellow Tiger enthusiasts. Being on the far side of the Tiger owner
age curve, I really need all the help I can get seeing in the dark. While I
can't do much for the eyes or CSS ( Can't See Sh#t) disease, I can apply
25-odd years of lamp and lighting design experience towards a simple and
cheap solution for our vintage car's Lucas Dimbulb headlamps, as well as
having the ability to run them as DRLs despite the middling output of the
generator. Now I don't normally mix business with hobbies, but a few arms in
Marketing needed to be twisted in order to get these lamps out, so I hope a
few will get sold.

These new head lamps are in our Nighthawk line of high-performance
headlamps. By using new proprietary Halogen technology in a standard PAR56
sealed beam, the light output for both high and low beam has been doubled
while low beam wattage has actually been decreased from 50 to 35 watts.
They're available in both High Output, and Enhanced White (higher color
temperature). I use mine as DRL (Daylight Running Lamps) to help fend away
evil SUVs. They're available for about $26 a pair and drop right in. Less
power drain and a lot cheaper than an H4 conversion.

High Output:
GE Nighthawk H6024NH  65W/35W Part Code 28153

High Output Sport (Blue):
GE Nighthawk Sport  H6024NHS  Enhanced White  65W/35W  Part code 97693

General press release BS:
http://www.geconsumerproducts.com/pressroom/press_releases/lighting/consumer
_lighting/nighthawk.htm

A little tech info: