Re: Bypass Hose & Smitty

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Bypass Hose & Smitty
From: "Cliff Alexander" <mk1a@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:30:56 -0800
Thanks for everyone's replies. I have some brake line on order from Rick at
Sunbeam Specialties to make a new line from the junction block to the
master cylinder line.
        Thanks Cliff

use the master cylinder from Doug Jennings. But I don't want to modify
(bend) my stock brake lines to connect the line FROM the master cylinder to
the line FROM the booster. I seem to remember that you could get  a hose
and fittings or a metal line and fittings to connect these two lines
together. I think it was sold as an emergency fix to bypass the brake
booster so you could get home in case the booster failed out on the road.
Does anyone have any info on the "bypass hose"?