RE: Ordering Parts, Soft Top & Interior Questions

To: "'Sheldon Enns'" <senns32@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ordering Parts, Soft Top & Interior Questions
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:03:00 -0700
Hi Sheldon,
I have never personally ordered anything from VB, but occasionally on this
mailing list you'll read stories about stuff ordered from there being
somewhat or entirely incorrect - check the archives on team.net for "Very
Bad". Conversely, I've ordered four or five shipments from Sunbeam
Specialties, and the quality of stuff is great and the prices are excellent
considering that most of the time what you're getting is a part that is
custom-tooled for the Alpine or Tiger. I'm in Calgary, and I've placed
orders to SS on Monday and had the note from Canada Post in my mailbox on
Friday.

Another parts source you can use is http://classicsunbeam.com/, Classic
Sunbeam Auto Parts. As with SS, they specialize in Sunbeam parts, where VB
is a generic Britcar place.
The good thing with either Classic Sunbeam or Sunbeam Speciaties is that you
can call them up and ask them your seat or soft top pattern question, and
you'll get the right answer.

Good luck,
Theo