RE: Transmission color

To: "'Theodore Brown'" <tbrown@midcoast.com>,
Subject: RE: Transmission color
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:16:59 -0500
Tod
        If I read the BON correctly; your original engine date code should
be B19KC.  Therefore any Tiger with an engine having a B19KC date code is
probably painted blue.   This engine date code is first listed for a Tiger
built in September
1965.   This also coincides with Ford changing engine color to Ford
Corporate Blue for the 1966 model year which occurred during the Summer of
1965.
        All previous engines are most likely painted black and all engines
ordered after B19KC should be blue.   Determining the first Tiger to receive
a B19KC engine code is harder.   That information is not listed in TBON; so
if that Tiger still exits, the owner would have to chime in here with that
information.

Ron Fraser