RE: Tigers Digest V1 #856

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tigers Digest V1 #856
From: "Bill Lawrence" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:43:19 +0000
I want to thank all of the Tiger listers for their assistance regarding
Sunbeam hinge sources.  I especially would like to thank Peter S. of St.
Petersburg, FLA for his time Sunday morning.   I learned quite a bit of
detailed information regarding Tigers during the short invite to Peter's
house (my companion was anxious to get to the rollercoasters at Busch
gardens) and Peter's Tiger was an excellent example of how to keep it
stock/period correct.  I was also happy to learn that there were a few Tiger
related Florida events on the horizon and that a special order red interior
kit was available from Martha Wheat.

Good stuff.

Bill Lawrence
Ft. Lauderdale