Re: Video on running Red Light

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Video on running Red Light
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:59:47 -0800 (PST)
This video directly supports my counter-point.. a camera was present
and working, yet a serious accident still occurred from a red light
violator. The camera was ineffective in preventing the accident, and
it's presence will not change the behavior of inattentive or just plain
bad drivers.

If this was just poor judgment by the driver, then a couple more
seconds before the cross traffic light went green might have avoided
the tragedy all together.

--- Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com> wrote:

> Is there a video showing that cars REALLY run red lights, hit care
> legally crossing on green, and kill pedestrians?
>
> I am sure a few would have some excuse, but this is TRUE and
> Verifiable:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/carcrash01.asp

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.