RE: Front Plate

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front Plate
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:06:51 -0500
        Unfortunately, Governments are reactionary lawmakers for the most
part, not proactive.   Safety laws are generally way down on the "To Do"
list.

        It will probably take a serious accident involving a very famous
person which makes it into prime time broadcast news to move this type of
legislation to the top of the list.   For safety reasons I hope I'm wrong
but to me it seems like more drivers are less courteous and safety conscious
every day.  Its to bad we can't just get every driver to actually understand
and obey the current traffic rules without further government oversight.

We all deplore more "Big Brother is Watching" but then people do the very
things that move governments into that corner.

Ron Fraser