Re: Classic Motorsports Calendar

To: GRMTim@aol.com, lpaulick@comcast.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports Calendar
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:07:11 -0800 (PST)
 Tim, Larry and everyone,
 Dave Stone, the owner of the HSC Tiger has set a
 schedule of vintage races he wants to run the Tiger
 in next year. Dale and I will be running the car in
 and taking off some of the original pieces that we
 dont want damaged at the beginning of the year. So
 Tim if you want to do a photo shoot of the car in
 its restored condition please let me know.  I will
let
 the world know what events we will be going to after
the
 first of the year.

 Thanks
 Bill Martin.