Hi from Down Under - An Aussie Tiger owner is coming over

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Hi from Down Under - An Aussie Tiger owner is coming over
From: "David and Varley Tweddle" <davidandvarley@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:44:39 +0800
Hi Sunbeamers,

Sorry to bomb the list but I was wondering if I could catch up with anyTiger
owners during our forthcoming trip to the US. Tiger owners are a bit few and
very far between over here in Perth, West Australia (we do have 5 that I
know of that I see a couple of times/year)

We are catching a cruise ex Ft Lauderdale on the Jan 5th returning Mar 13
(Going down to Antarctica via Panama canal). At the end of the cruise we are
going to hire a car and tour Fort Lauderdale then to New Orleans up to
Memphis and return to Ft Lauderdale. we do transit Dallas FW on the evening
of Jan 01.

I know Jim Sylvester was in Dallas but the e-mail address I have is
bouncing.

Love to hear from any Tiger/Datsun 2000/Ducati owners that might like to
meet a couple of Aussie tourists that are in the above general area.

Cheers and very best wishes for Xmas and 2007 and beyond.
David Tweddle
B9472884

Ps......Once again I have thoroughly enjoyed the Tiger list (and my Tiger)
this year.

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT