Alpine and Tiger For Sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine and Tiger For Sale
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:04:57 -0600
Long time Sunbeam owner Carson Bristow of Owensboro, KY has two Sunbeams
for sale. Carson, a retired electrical engineer, is now in his 80's and
not up to working on the cars. Kent and I spent some time with Carson
taking photos of the cars so that we can give you a true representation.
Both cars have been in storage for a number of years and currently do
not run. For what Carson is asking for these cars it doesn't make sense
to spend the time to get them running.

TIGER

            Early car. B9471635LRXFE, JAL 561189 (see photo of plate) In
the early 90's Carson purchased the car already converted to a 302 with
an automatic. He had a shop cut out significant rusted areas of the
floor boards and replace them with steel sheet, as well as body work and
paint.  I think the pictures accurately show the extent of repair. The
car has many new parts on it from dash, to interior, top and trunk
panels, etc. The body is original, this is not an Alpine with Tiger
(like) drive train. You might consider driving it as a fun grocery
getter or one might consider parting it out.

ALPINE

            1965, Carson has owned this car since 1969. Body is in good
shape with very minimal rust. Engine may have a bad head gasket. Engine
was rebuilt in the mid 70's. Weber carb conversion. This would be a fun
car to get running and drive it every nice day.

Carson is asking $7000.00 for both vehicles. If you have questions do
not hesitate to call me

Go to         http://photobucket.com/     . It will ask you, under
member login, to enter a username and a password. Use sunbeamsforsale as
the username, and forsale as the password. After the page is fully
loaded there will appear near the bottom, two album titles, in blue
text. Click directly on the text (Sunbeam Alpine or Sunbeam Tiger) for
photos of the car you wish to view. Every photo that you see in the
albums can be clicked on to view a much larger image.

Member Login

Username: sunbeamsforsale

Password: forsale

 For direct links: