Re: Consumer Applied High Temp Exhaust Coatings

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Consumer Applied High Temp Exhaust Coatings
From: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:42:14 EST
Neither product will last. Exhaust temps usually exceed 1300 degrees. With
the application of cermakrome we double coat inside and out with a 2500 degree
herat barrier on the inside and cermakrome on the outside. If your car is very
rich or very lean no coating will survive. The coatings in a can will not
reduce underhood temp by 25 or 30 percent like cermakrome. In the other post
were
links to Techline Coatings, we are the nations second oldest certified
Techline Cermakrome applicators. Any tech info I can provide is free for the
asking.
All Tiger owners get a discount if they mention it to my Borther-in-law,
Donnie.

Moonstone