Dearie, Do you remember when . .

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dearie, Do you remember when . .
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:28:38 -0800
I was sorting through my list mail, reading about old and new Tiger
parts, when the thoughts popped into my head "12AX7" and "KT88".

No, these are not new LAT repro's, but genuine "enthusiast speak" in
1947, the "year of the TC!" Theo knows, for sure.

Nothing ever leaves your head, it just gets harder to find.

Like the Tiger, these had their raging popularity days, and decline.
Like the Tiger, they are coming back again with a storm to truly
dedicated enthusiasts.

So, the message is "Never throw anything away, it may be worth a lot in
the future!".  I still have mine.

:-)

Steve
<>___