Request

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Request
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:39:02 -0600
Hi All,

My daughter Alexis, was hit head on and killed by a drunk driver answering
their cell phone this past week. Alexis's husband Richard is in critical
condition and another passenger was killed also.

Throw a little thought and prayer out in the universe for all... the drunk
driver too. It would be greatly appreciated.

Two white crosses and other tokens mark the area where two Fort Bragg women,

ages 16 and 26, died in a head-on crash last week. Tony Reed photo

Hopefully, I will find the positive and Greater Good to come out of this...
soon.. Right now, the hole in me is pretty large, although today is better
than yesterday.

I hope all is going well in your universe.

Michael

image001.jpg]