Tiger fuel injection

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger fuel injection
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:53:56 -0700 (MST)
Well, now that I got all the parts together and was in the process of tuning
my Tiger, I've decided to change direction and bring my Tiger to vintage
racing specs.

So, if anyone is interested in the whole EFI system (except fuel pump and
wide band O2 sensor) please drop me a line before I put it on Ebay.  I
spent a lot of time getting everything together and working as a system.
It could save you a lot of time and aggravation if you want to go this
route.

Included:
Holley 4 bl throttle body fuel injection, injectors, throttle position
sensor, Idle Air control stepper.  900 CFM
Intake air temperature sensor.
Coolant sensor.
Latest Megasquirt II PCB 3 and processor professionally assembled and tested
by DIYAutoTune.  Also has the modifications for controlling the IAC stepper.
Wiring harness with all connectors already installed.
Pile of documentation.

The throttle body injection looks a lot like a 4bl Holley for a more
subtle look.  It is actually shorter than a carburator so fits better
under the hood.
I easily have over $1K invested and more time than I care to admit.  The
Megasquirt II has timing control also but I wasn't using it.

Thanks,
Bob
B9471388