Re: Embossed Tudor washer bottle

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: Embossed Tudor washer bottle
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:54:30 -0700
At 10:56 AM 4/29/2007, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have the Tudor (in blue lettering on bottle side) bottle that came with
>car, but still not sure whether I should have the "no paint"
>embossed "Rootes"
>bottle.
>
>So, I found one of the embossed "Rootes" ones on E-Bay. It is  REALLY
>yellowed and I've tried a number of cleaners with little success.
>
>Anybody found an agent that will deal with the yellowing? The inside of the
>bottle looks fine so it is "skin effect"
>
>Jim  Armstrong
>rollright@aol.com
>Mk1A  #382002083

Why don't you give Rick a call at Sunbeam Specialties.  I restored
the OEM "blow" mold last year and ran a batch of the bottles.  Rick
recently finished having some caps molded so now he has the complete
reproduction bottle out of original factory tooling.  No need to
stress about old yellowing washer bottles any more.

Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
www.tigerengineering.net