Finally having fun and looking for a part...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally having fun and looking for a part...
From: "Joe Parlanti" <parlanti@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:10:21 -0400
Folks,

My car is finally on the road after a long restoration and I'm having a
ball. No real issues so far, after having driven about 100 miles over
the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to get enough miles on it so that I
feel comfortable driving to the TEAE B.A.S.H at Carlisle in a couple of
weeks. Prior to that trip I need to install the soft top. My problem is
that I'm missing the 2 copper colored side pieces that attached to the
body and go between the aluminum rear top hold down piece and the top
hinges. If anyone has access to a set they're willing to give up, I'd be
most appreciative. I know that they won't hinder me from installing the
top, but I'm sure they serve some purpose.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Parlanti
B382000026