Re: Help With Windshield Wipers

To: "Theodore Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help With Windshield Wipers
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 07:04:50 -0500
Hi Tod- If the motor continuously runs with both wires disconnected at the
wiper switch, you could have a ground at the park switch or inside the park
switch itself. If you don't want to remove the wiper motor the only way to
stop it, is to disconnect the green wire  at the motor.
 You don't have one of my delay wiper units installed do you? Best Regards
Ed