Ford powered day at Ford Premier Design group in Irvine

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ford powered day at Ford Premier Design group in Irvine
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:26:16 -0400
Listers,

Saturday May 12 is Ford powered day at the Ford design center. This is

the new location of the Crystal Cove group. It is located at the 5 and

405 intersection just north of the Irvine Spectrum right alongside the

5. I will be their with my White Tiger and invite other Tigers to Join

me. It is 7-9 AM and then we all turn into pumpkins and have to go home.

Expect about $20-30 Million in cars present and accounted for.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings