Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger for sale
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:26:02 -0600 (MDT)
I'll try a smaller version of my original email.

Well, I have been mulling this over for many weeks now and due to
financial reasons I have decided to sell one of my Tigers.

This is my baby.  I have more hours in this car than I can count.  I hand
stripped it to bare metal and have replaced every wire, hose, line,
bearing, grommet, seal, whatever.  It's currently in primer and I was in
the process of converting it from an incredibly fast
street/track/autocross car into a vintage race car.  I easily have over
40K in this car as you can tell based on the list of parts.

If you are interested, I can send you some pictures of before, during, and
after each of the parts of the process so you can see exactly what this
car is about.  I believe $25K is reasonable based on parts alone.  The
fender openings are larger than normal and currently do not have lips.

Thanks,
Bob

SN #B9471388
TAC #0616

All parts and engine have less than 1K miles. Many less than 100.

Parts from Dale's restorations:
- Wilwood disc brakes 12.5" front and 10" rear
- Stainless brake lines
- Reinforced and powdercoated front cross member (setup for MG midget rack).
- Adjustable front swaybar
- Reinforced and powdercoated upper and lower A-arms
- New bushings/pins/fulcrum pins
- 650 lb front springs
- new rear leaf springs (extra leaf forward of axle)
- Aluminum radiator
- Road race 8 qt oil pan
- Panasport 16x7 wheels

Engine:
Ford 347 built by T&L Engines. dyno'd at 415HP and 450ftlbs of torque at
flywheel(have dyno sheet) Hydraulic roller lifters
MSD 6AL ignition and billet distributer
Custom 650cfm vacuum secondary carb with mini annular boosters by EPS.
Model 4150, Choke-free milled air horn, road race wedge type center pivot
nitrophyl floats, Dyno-tuned a couple of months ago on their chassis dyno.
 for more info http://www.eps-hane.com/

22 Gal ATL fuel cell (07)
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump/fuel pressure regulator/fuel filter
All Aeroquip stainless braided fuel lines and oil lines.
Custom power steering using Miata rack and electric power steering pump
mounted behind passenger seat.
Wilwood dual master cylinder
Koni single adjustable shocks front and rear.
Dana 44 just rebuilt (5/07) with new Auburn posi and 3.31 gears
Corbeau CR1 seats
SCCA/BMWCCA/RMVR legal roll bar
hurst competition plus shifter
Painless wiring harness
Single wire alternator
Custom alternator bracket from Reisentz Restorations
CAT club ceramic coated headers
Side exit exhaust
Mocal oil cooler (all -10AN stainless lines)
Centerforce II clutch/pressure plate
All Autometer electric gauges (speedo, tach, oil temp, oil pressure, water
temp, volt, fuel level)
PLX Wideband O2 sensor/data logger and gauge
Flow Kooler high-flow water pump
Custom LAT style hood - All metal
Moroso battery box
1 gauge battery wire
Flaming river battery/alternator cutoff
Aluminum diamond-plate door panels and trunk block-off
Pyrotect 5-pt camlock racing harnesses (05)
Custom Oak dash with aluminum switch panel and Ron Francis switches
wide ratio transmission
Optima battery
New engine mounts with mods to limit travel
passed Colorado's enhanced emissions test last month
Interior and trunk areas sprayed with bed-liner for durability and heat
insulation.

16x10 SpinWerks lightweight aluminum race wheels and 16x10 steel Diamond
Racing wheels available