Restoration

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restoration
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:34:47 -0500
I have been thinking of having my MkII restored since I can no longer work
on it.  I live in the St. Louis area.  I have had some suggestions of places
in California and one in Dayton Ohio.  Are there any others that are
reliable and know what to do to a tiger that are at least as close?  There
is a reliable Mustang restorer here in St. Louis, Mid America Mustangs, but
I would have to find all of the pieces and guide him because he knows
Mustangs but not Tigers.  Are there any references from anyone in this
group. - Bill Lau --