Re: Silver State participation

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silver State participation
From: "Robert Bridgeford" <bobbridgeford@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:55:50 -0700
The web site gives all the info on how to participate, including the dates.
The spring run has already occurred (last weekend).  The fall dates are Sep
13-15,2007. I am a lifetime member and have a guaranteed number, 130 and
spot in the races if I choose to participate.  However, generally the races
fill up months ahead.  I last ran in 2004.  Volunteers are generally needed,
and they are positioned along the course to keep the side roads from being
used.  This is the only way to really see the race if you aren't in it.  The
cars and drivers are all on display in Ely for 2 days before the event (Ely
is tiny) doing tech inspection and car parades and show and shines at the
local football field.  See www.sscc.us

Best,

Bob

Bob Bridgeford