Re: What the heck????

To: "Fisher, Curtis" <Curtis.Fisher@ngc.com>
Subject: Re: What the heck????
From: "R Smith" <max348@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:56:18 -0400
If I could do it over again, I would just leave the hydraulic cam & lifters
alone.

Being that these motors are so hard to work on in their tight & cramped
engine bays, & that I am quite positive that I have absolutely NO desire to
tear EVERYTHING apart again, I will just suffer through the inconveniences
of the solid lifters & hopefully get everything sorted before I destroy
anything else...

At least until I have to re-build the motor. At that point I will definitely

Thanks.