FW: BOUNCE tigers@Autox.Team.Net: Message too long (>4000

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: BOUNCE tigers@Autox.Team.Net: Message too long (>4000
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:54:37 -0400
Robert,

Call me when you have a chance and let me talk you through this. There
are two
concerns:

Do the studs you have have a machined flat surface on the top?

If not are they the stock studs and are they pressed in or screw in?

Is the nut really loosening up?

Assuming they are Screwed in and the top of the stud is 'dressed' flat
the
Jegs instructions are correct.

You will NEVER put enough torque on the allen screw with the allen
wrench. You
need to have the stud lashed so that when you add the extra < turn it
results
in the perfect setting. This does take some skill but it does not take
long to
master.

I adjust the last with the nut and get it snug with a little lash and
then
wrench the nut a little tighter. If it tightens up too much I loosen and
then
add some more allen key and then tighten again. THIS IS WHY I WENT TO
HYDRAULIC ROLLER >>>> YOU SHOULD TOO :-)

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings