RE: Driving me crazy Tiger

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Driving me crazy Tiger
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:34:10 -0400
Mark
        Have you checked the ballast resistor?    If it is loose inside, the
resister coil could bounce around short or arc to ground.   The Tach is in
the same circuit with the ignition so something there probably cut out.
        Loose or bad connections here will hurt you.   You should check all
the wires and connections from the ignition switch to the distributor.
Also make sure the chassis ground to the engine block is in good condition
and your battery ground is good.

Ron Fraser

        When my Tiger had a fuel problem it would start and run just fine
but it would soon not be able to go over 60 mph.
The crud in the fuel line must have relaxed briefly so there was better fuel
flow until I drove it up to speed.