RE: Speedo issues still

To: "'Wally Menke'" <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>, "'Tiger List'"
Subject: RE: Speedo issues still
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:29:35 -0400
Wally

        Ford has used both Left and Right turning driven gears on the cable.
You need to look at the number on the cable gear you have.
The original gear that came out of my Tiger is marked 15R.
What is on your gear?

        The right hand turn gears are for cables that come out of the left
side of the transmission; the left hand turn gears are for cables that come
out of the right side of the transmission.  Which side of the transmission
does the cable come out of; L or R?

  Here is a web site that might help.

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/speedometer_calibration_______va.htm#Misc.
%20Gears