RE: Beautiful Mk1 in Mustang and Ford Mag

To: achd73@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Beautiful Mk1 in Mustang and Ford Mag
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:38:25 -0400
Tony & All,
I haven't seen the actual magazine but I went to the Mustang and Fords
website and it gave George Meinhardt as being the owner.

Currently there is a beautiful Prowler Orange Tiger on Ebay (Item number:
190119041021) owned by the same person...so I assume it's the same car.

I have seen this Tiger a number of times and it's truly a spectacular
car....looks to be a money is no object kind of deal.

Paul