Car events in Nor Cal

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car events in Nor Cal
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:50:40 -0700
This is too late for this season but Bill Martin thought Tiger people would
want to know. Two of the best car events in Northern California are this
one:

http://www.american-graffiti-salute.com/

I had the only Tiger and people went nuts. I think think things have changed
in the last few years and people are starting to recognize the car. Cindy
Williams showed up this year. Oh, yeah, my son and I also joined the
Pharoahs..............
http://www.joethepharoah.com/

The other one is this one.

http://www.peggysuescruise.com/home/

This one is just as good because they block off down town and have a private
three hour cruise on Saturday night. 550 cars and two Tigers. I took my red
mk1 and Tony Bireschi (Cloverdale) showed up with the funbeam and won second
place in the stock class. Another friend of mine showed up with his 66 GT350
with a Paxton and let me drive it around the cruise. I need one of those
Paxtons now.................unreal what they do to a car.

Chris